Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6 with TTL
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 12:51:18 +0200

Thomas,

I do not deny that there are people out there for whom TTL flash is
important and certainly worth an extra $200; I was just saying that this
was not the case for me. I wonder though, based on previous mails, how
many press photographers rely on Leica M6s for their work? My impression
is that they use mostly SLRs, Leica or (more common) Nikon and Canon. When
I want/need flash, I use my Pentax SLRs.

For me personally, a much more useful feature on a new M6/M7 would be the
addition of spot metering and a faster top shutter speed.

Nathan