Subject: RE: [Leica] NOTICE TO COLLECTORS ONLY
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 12:53:29 -0400

I hope someone is compiling this totally daffy thread in one spot so we can
download it as "The Battery Cap Chronicles." People can say a lot of things
about the nuts on this list - present writer included in that description -
but they sure can't say there aren't some whacked out senses of humor! :-)