Subject: [Leica] KL update 2
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant98@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 00:38:14 PDT

Hi all,

Well the weather is as hot and humid as you can imagine and the interior
temps are cold as all get out and the lenses, Leica or not, all fog-up
when you go outside.

At the moment, as far as the pro's who have arrived to cover the Games,
it seems I'm the only one with Leica. However, last Sunday I had a
wonderful get to-gether with the Leica folks living in this part of the
world, just a wonderful few hours of Leica people.

Nothing like being in a foreign country and yet feeling right at home,
sure was a great Leica group.

LUG member MC Lau was coordinator of the event and we shared Sushi as
lunch after the presentation.  He took my saying, "Real Photographers
shoot B&W, Eat Sushi and drink Scotch!" Litterly!

Really no time for LUG reading other than the headers and it does seem I
maybe missing something from Photokina. However, it will have to wait
until we get the Games underway.

Trust you are all having a great Leica shooting summer and to those of
you attending the Leica Seminar in Cape Cod, looking forward to meeting
you all.

ted