Subject: [Leica] More questions re 1990 M6 body
From: Alex Brattell <alex@zetetic.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 00:41:49 +0100

>you wrote: can anyone guess year of manufacture of M6 #1783035?
>
>hi alex,
>it must be a black m6 from the year 1990 - according to a list on the
>great hans pahlen site
>http://www.komvux.skola.mark.se/hp635.htm
>regards, thomas

Thanks for that!
Does anyone please know if there is any difference between a black M6 made
in 1990 and a new one (apart from small differences in the writing and a
time lapse of 8  years)?

The 1990 one has lights that blink when the lenscap is on, I'm not sure if
there's a slightly less certain feel to the meter although the range seems
to be the same - any opinions?
Did they change any of the internal workings in this time?

Alex