Subject: [Leica] best R lenses from 24 to 50
From: Francesco Sanfilippo <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 16:15:19 -0700

I need to purchase 2 lenses for my R7 to cover the range from
24mm to 50mm.  I am taking my R7, 100/2.8 APO, and 2 smaller
lenses with me to France in 2 weeks and I need to decide if I should
get two lenses for the R7, or just use the R7 with the 100, and take the
M6HM with my 35/2 ASPH and 50/2.  What a bother though, having
to use two cameras on vacation.  This is why I want only one body
and 2-3 lenses.

If I wanted the BEST two lenses from 20mm and up for the R7, which
would they be?  I know the 50/2 is one, unless you guys think the 50/1.4
is better.  I also want a 24, 28, or 35.  What do you recommend?
Or should I forget the R7, and ONLY take the M6 with 35 and 50
Summicrons?

Francesco