Subject: RE: [Leica] Photokina release
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 07:35:44 -0500

At 07:18 AM 8/26/98 +0200, you wrote:

>Now, to go back to lamenting mode: I do not believe those M releases will
>be enough to attract the badly needed new massive wave of M buyers. It is
>not the expected G antidot.

Leica only makes so many M6s a year. They sell all of them. To increase
production numbers, they'd probably have to lower quality control. There's
no guarantee more people would buy them anyway.

What's wrong with this picture?

The M6 doesn't need a G antidote. They are as different as a dump truck and
a Porsche. Two different machines for different users.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke