Subject: Re: [Leica] Winding Problem
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 21:41:40 -0700

Double exposure usually means that you ran the film through the camera
twice. If the frames are overlapped, you probably didn't have the sprockets
engaged properly. Or else, the winding mechanism IN YOUR CAMERA has a
problem. The winder can't be the problem as the camera will not fire unless
wound on completely. So suspect... using the same roll twice, improper

IMHO,

Jim