Subject: [Leica] Winding Problem
From: "Ferris Global Asset Management" <ferrisgam@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 19:16:04 -0400

I recently added an Abrahamsson winder to my M6.  I am sure this is operator
error, but would like to know what I did wrong if any one knows.  A recently
returned roll of transparencies were all somewhat double exposed, indicating
to me I was not getting the film fully wound on each time.  The rewind knob
was turning from the start so it seems I must have failed to move the lever
the full stroke.  Does that seem a reasonable cause for the problem?  Thanks

Bill Ferris