Subject: Re: [Leica]- Is this heresy, or do you reckon I can get away wit
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 22:18:06 +0000

I've used a black Sanford Sharpie to cover over bright spots on lens
hoods - Leica and others - without adverse effect on the resulting
photographs.

With cameras, though, the patina of use adds character and shows that
they've been out in the world doing what they're supposed to be doing
- - making pictures.

Roy