Subject: [Leica] Friday - For sale 8/21/98
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 22:05:30 +0000

LUGs:

To feed an appetite for R equipment, I am continuing the purge of
extraneous Leica material.  So the following items are offered up to
good homes:

Leicameter MR4 s/n 86856. Appears accurate. Readings match Minolta
Autometer IVF in reflected mode.  Cosmetics EX; some scratches and
bright marks but no dings or dents. Wein air cell included.
US $95 includes shipping within US.

Valise type carrying case marked "E. Leitz, Rockleigh."  Brown
cowhide measuring 14 in. wide, 7.25 in. deep, 8.75 in. high. Two tier
design for 2 SLR bodies and 5 lenses. Cutouts for bodies
appeared designed for Leicaflex-size baseplates. The item does not
bear a product number, and I have not been able to locate it in the
reference materials on hand. Three views of the case are available
at: http://www.connix.com/~royzart/leicabag.jpg
Note: the cameras in the picture are for illustrative purposes only.
They are not included :-) Condition: EX
$65 plus shipping.

Viso I/Bellows I. OXZOM(16482) BM Viso I with PEGOO(16487) 45 deg
finder, UXOOR(16555) Bellows I with UOOYW(16590) adapter ring.
Condition: ex but adapter ring does have a small gouge on the rim
where, it appears, pliers were applied by a former owner.
$85 plus shipping

Leitz leather accessory case. Don't know what it's for. Measures 3
inches long, 1.25 inches wide, 1 inch deep with flap at one end.
Marked Leitz Germany. It will not hold DR Summicron eyes or an MR
meter, and there is no slot for threading a camera or everready case
strap. Stitching is intact but exterior of flap shows wear from use.
Picture at:
http://www.connix.com/~royzart/smcase.jpg
Condition EX.
$20 including shipping within US.

VALOO(16620) aperture setting ring/hood for 50/3.5 Elmar. Condition
EX.
$40 including shipping within US.

Tropical case for 2.8cm/6.3 Hektor. Dented along part of bottom edge
but will still hold the correct lens. Picture at:
http://www.connix.com/~royzart/tropcase.jpg
$225 including shipping within US.

5 day MBG

Please email privately.

Thanks
Roy
   Roy C. Zartarian
   "A prophet is not without honor except in his
    own land and among his own people"

Written with the assistance of a labrador retriever whose chin is on the key board. All typos are his fault.