Subject: [Leica] Leica Lenses for sale
From: John Servais <jservais@nwhouse.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 14:22:23 -0700

FOR SALE:

Before posting the following Leica equipment at eBay for auction, I would
like to make them available to LUG members.  These are my personal lenses
and gear.  I bought all of them new from Leica dealers.  Back in the 60's
and 70's I was professional and used only Leica gear.  These items have
been used by me only and are in top functional shape and all the glass is
clean with no scratches.  There are a couple poor photos at
http://www.nwhouse.com/leica (just shows how photo skills deteriorate
with lack of shooting.)

Summicron 90mm f2 - EX+ - built in extracting hood - w/lens cap and
original box - Lens no. 2624041 - Canada mfg. - I bought this new in May
74 - includes original guarantee card and import certificate.  $800

There are also some filters. The lens + filters are $900.

If the lens sells w/o the filters, then they are:
UV-Haze - Vivitar - 48mm - $20  (90 takes 48mm filters)
48mm -> 49mm adapter - $20
Polarizer - Vivitar - 49mm - $80
FLD - Vivitar - 49mm - $20
82A - Vivitar - 49mm - $20

All 4 filters + adapter in leather box - $150
- -------
Visoflex III outfit that will be given the chance to sell as one unit
before being sold as components.  I bought this in Germany Aug 1965.
Whole package $850.
Visoflex III w/4x finder - EX at least - maybe EX+
Focusing ring - #16464 type (OTZFO imprinted on ring)
Elmar 65mm f3.5 lens - Lens no. 2016478 - Canada mfg.
UVa filter - Leitz - 41mm for 65 lens
Polarizing filter - Leitz - 41mm
Lens hood - rectangular - for 65 lens
2nd focusing ring - 16464K - little bumpy turning
Adapter ring #16472K - for 135mm Hector or Elmar lens
Includes:
  4 page 8x7in brochure/flyer on Viso III
  Instruction booklet for Visoflex III
  Guarantee card for 65 lens - dated Aug 2, 1965
  Tables for Focusing Bellows II - 8x7in

Please respond privately by email or phone 360 738-0541
Will ship prepaid Fed Express

John Servais
Bellingham, Washington
jservais@nwhouse.com