Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R Reliability
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 20:45:16 -0500

At 06:33 AM 8/21/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Interesting, do the poll participants give equal weight to your three
>factors?:
>
>1. Reliable
>2. Well-designed
>3. Durable

1 and 3 seem to be close in value to me. 2 is important as well. But there
are way many more factors involved. As for my opinion, the R8 is the best
in 1, 2 and 3. The R7 is next in line. Also better than any other Leica SLR.

>And does the Leicaflex, the SL, and SL2 play in this poll?

Nope, I don't want their limitations.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

.'Sounds like art,' the instructor says. 'Well, it is art,' I say.
'This divorce of art from technology is completely unnatural. It's just
that it's gone on so long you have to be an archeologist to find out where
the two separated...' "

Robert M. Pi