Subject: [Leica] Linhof tripod for sale
From: Michael Hintlian <MichaelHintlian@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 06:53:41 -0400

Like new, in original box, Linhof Profi Port #003449 tripod for sale, sti=
ll
has the little red Linhof tag on it.  This is the latest version of this
tripod bought new here in Boston at Levines in a fit of personal largesse=
,
taken home and never used.  This is THE tripod for travelers and I would
love to keep it myself, but cannot truly justify. Its a very sweet tripod=
=2E =

It folds to 17.5" and fully extends (with center sections fully raised) t=
60.5" (my measurements).  It will handle up to 9 pounds and weighs just
short of 4.5 lbs. packs down to a very neat package.  B&H is selling this=

tripod for $330. plus shipping, etc., I will sell mine for $220. shipping=

included to lower 48.