Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: glass cleaners
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 08:14:38 -0700

As I said before, I've been using ROR since it came out (can't remember
when). K&S (KSP) has carried it for the duration. Also, as I said, I
stopped using the stuff I had before (Kodak, LOC, etc.) because ROR is a
very good lens cleaner and it comes in really handy squirt bottles that are
easy to use. If it is good, available, and easy to use, why not use it?
Anyone with an ounce of sense should realize that a lens cleaner isn't
going to make your lens pass more light than it's designed to do. Any lens
cleaner capable of removing fingerprints will work as well. ROR is easy to
get, handy, and works at least as well as anything else. So I use it. It is
a good lens cleaner.

Jim