Subject: Re: [Leica] The shutter makes a buzz
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 10:50:51 +0200

Hi Francesco,

I posed a similar question when I bought my M6 in early may. The sound you
refer to as a buzz occurs at shutter speeds longer than 1/50 sec. I was
assured by the people here that this sound is quite normal (it has something
to do with the way the curtains operate at slow speeds). I have not worried
about it since.

Nathan