Subject: [Leica] The shutter makes a buzz
From: Francesco Ricci <ricci@sodalia.it>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 09:13:26 +0200

Hi there,
I've recently exchanged some R stuff for a M6 with the 50/2 summicron.
I've just developed a roll of tmax400 and it's great. I guess I need
some time to get familiar with the telemeter; focusing is rather
different from the R7.
It is made in Wetzlar (I guess one of the last, because it has already
the red label "leica", not "leitz") and the shop that sold me the camera
said that it is more appreciated than the M6 made in solm, is it true?

Anyway, my only doubt is a buzz that I can hear with the slowest times.
I believe that it is normal when the shutter is open (it is the same
sound that made my old rollei 35). But is it normal that the sound last
some short time (maybe 1 sec.) after the shutter is closed? Any reply is
appreciated.
ciao
- -f

Francesco Ricci