Subject: [Leica] Battery died
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 23:06:44 -0500

Well, today if finally happened. The winder for my R8 that I bought in
April finally gave up the ghost today and I had to replace the batteries.
Two CR 123 kept it going for for four months! And that using powered rewind
most of the time.

But the first set of CR123 Duracel batteries I opened were deader than
doornails. I heard they were bad, guess it bore it out today. So if you're
buying them, try to avoid Duracels!
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

"...what a privilege it is to be a photographer, to stand mid-stream in
life and feel it swirl around you, as real as the prairie wind."   --Jim
Richardson