Subject: [Leica] Once again...
From: dmm@bronze.lcs.mit.edu (Andrew M. Moore)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 15:59:14 -0400 (EDT)

It seems like i apologize for this at least once a week, but
once again, I'm sorry to inadvertantly send personal replies
to the Leica list.  I get the list in non-digest form, and
my first reaction is to treat individual messages as messages
coming from individuals.

I'm not too familiar with the way the majordomo works, but
is it possible to modify the headers so that in non-digest
form, the messages are sent with the sender's name as the
"reply-to" address?

Andrew