Subject: Re: [Leica] Ilford Film & Developer
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 15:34:53 +0200

Dave Richards wrote:

> IMHO Ilford is the underdawg it two respects only: (1) they are not as
> well known as 'yellow box' and (2) they are British, or at least European
> and are thus perhaps inferior by some folks standards.

I realize that you are reporting *others* opinions and not expressing your
own, so this is *not* a flame.

I myself am British, and I admit that that is also part of the reason why
I wish to exclusively use Ilford films and paper.

I can assure anyone who may be of the opposite opinion: from *personal*
experience, being British does not mean being inferior ;-)

M.

- --
Martin V. Howard, Application Systems Laboratory,     |
Dept. of Comp. & Info. Sci., Linkoping University,    | Just DOHH it!
SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.  Tel +46 13 282 421,     +----------------+
Fax +46 13 142 231; marho@ida.liu.se; www.ida.liu.se/~marho