Subject: Re: [Leica] Non-Leica-Made Electronic M?
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 04:17:41 EDT

Yes Eric, I use both of these cameras because they have specific purposes.  I
can't see worth a damn anymore to focus on moving objects.  I don't love
either one of these cameras and I would replace both of them in a heartbeat
with Leica and Hasselblads if they made an autofocus camera.  I would never
replace my M6 or 503CW with anything autofocus.

BOB

<<
 >again in my opinion.  I use a Nikon F4s and a Pentax 645N.  Both are very

 >Leica or Hasselblad made anywhere except Germany and Sweden.

 Can anyone see the irony of this juxtaposition?