Subject: Re: [Leica] Non-Leica-Made Electronic M?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 22:20:55 -0500

At 07:38 PM 8/13/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Well, I guess we all have our opinions.  Like I said, I have no problem
>with an electronic leica, as long as they can fix my M6 whenever it needs
>fixing.

You can count on it. Leica has always made a policy of servicing cameras
for a long time. You should have no worry.

As for Japanese cameras being ahead of Leica, it certainly had nothing to
do with what really counts in photography...the glass. My 70-180 2.8 Vario
Apo Elmarit R is vastly better than any other zoom I've ever used. Canon,
Nikon, etc.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I wonder how much deeper would the ocean be without sponges.