Subject: Re: [Leica] Touchy Subjects List for Web Site
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 11:01:30 -0600

Frank, for what it's worth, Compuserve *is* on the Internet, though
sometimes, it used to seem like a world unto itself :-)

It's been some time since I've had an account there (I was paying around 3x
the cost of a regular info service) but they did provide a gateway by which
you could see the rest of the outside world, including www sites.

I think it might actually be kind of fun (hopefully, it won't become an
incredible black hole in one's spare time) to compile an FAQ as single text
file, to be posted periodically and updated with member's feedback. This
way, maybe we won't find ourselves answering the same questions over and
over, but rather, moving on and asking new and more challenging ones :-)
Perhaps a LUG-approved version could even be automatically sent to all new
subscribers, as part of the Welcome Wagon!

For starters, if someone could direct me to archives of the LUG, that would
be great.