Subject: Re: [Leica] Is M6 really any better than M3?
From: Bcde210@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 20:52:37 EDT

Mark--

I use both the M6 and M3 in strictly amature endeavors, and I like the "feel"
of the M3 better than the M6.  The mechanics are smoother, and the viewfinder
image is, of course, larger.  My real preference if I had one body, however,
would be for a lever rewind M2.  Same feel as the 3, but with the (much used)
35mm frameline.

I'll bet there's no one else who has an opinion on THIS one.

dick gladden