Subject: Re: [Leica] Leaders (was: Bottle Opener?)
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 18:50:39 +0200

I leave the leader out so that I can trim it for easy insertion into the
sprial for the development tank.  If I wind the leader in, I either have
to retract it, risking scratching the film, or cut the tab in the dark.

I don't know about you, but I don't trust myself in the dark with a pair
of scissors... ;-)

M.

- --
Martin V. Howard, Application Systems Laboratory,     |
Dept. of Comp. & Info. Sci., Linkoping University,    | Just DOHH it!
SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.  Tel +46 13 282 421,     +----------------+
Fax +46 13 142 231; marho@ida.liu.se; www.ida.liu.se/~marho