Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica FAQ (was: Touchy Subjects List for Web Site)
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 18:48:13 +0200

Frank Dernie wrote:

> My problem with this is that I have no internet access, just a compuserve
> account. I may be in a minority but all the posts with answers to queries
> for information which say " look at site http....." are completely
> useless.

There is nothing stopping us from having the FAQ in plain ASCII text
format, and posting it with some regularity to the LUG.  Say, perhaps,
once a month?  Common practice on other lists, seems to work well.  That
way, people can email relevant portions of the FAQ to those who ask for
it too, if they can't wait until the next posting.

M.

- --
Martin V. Howard, Application Systems Laboratory,     |
Dept. of Comp. & Info. Sci., Linkoping University,    | Just DOHH it!
SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.  Tel +46 13 282 421,     +----------------+
Fax +46 13 142 231; marho@ida.liu.se; www.ida.liu.se/~marho