Subject: [Leica] Touchy Subjects List for Web Site
From: Frank Dernie <FrankDernie@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 10:58:55 -0400

"Mark Walberg" wrote =

"I think a simple site giving the answers for frequently asked questions =
is
a great idea that works well for just about any subject."

My problem with this is that I have no internet access, just a compuserve=

account. I may be in a minority but all the posts with answers to queries=

for information which say " look at site http....." are completely useles=
s.
I am looking for complete concise replies from the forum. Another web sit=
interests me not at all. Am I alone?
Frank