Subject: Re: [Leica] Touchy Subjects List for Web Site
From: "Tom Wyse" <tmwyse@centuryinter.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 19:39:58 -0500

- -----Original Message-----
From: Frank Dernie <FrankDernie@compuserve.com>
To: INTERNET:leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
<leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 1998 12:26 PM
Subject: [Leica] Touchy Subjects List for Web Site

Michael Bell has offered to compile a list of"touchy subjects" or subjects
that have been done to death.snip snip
snip
As far as the  "touchy subject" list is concerned I agree completely with
Ted. If there is something I have seen before I just delete as I read so I
archive only what I wih to.
Cheers Frank

Ok I snipped...I don't think Michael intended a list of no-no's...I too am
pretty much a newbie, and I love what we have,  however a site that answered
most of the FAQ's  and discussed some of the more Leicaphile subjects (bokeh
Mvs R) etc. might in fact answer the newbie's question and save him the
wrath of some of the less than genteel folks.
tom