Subject: Re: [Leica] Incident light meter
From: pchefurka@plaintree.com
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 98 14:49:05 -0500

     I use a Sekonic L328, and I'm very happy with it.  Others here have
     commented on the power-up time of this model and its relatives (about
     1.5 seconds), but I've never found that to be a problem.  A 5 degree
     semi-spot attachment is available for it as well, so it pretty much
     covers all the bases.

     I think you'll find that the Sekonics, the Gossens and the Minoltas
     all have their champions, and with good reason - they're all very good
     meters.  Each one will have aspects that appeal to some and not to
     others.  A few minutes hands-on in a store is probably the only
     solution.

     Paul Chefurka