Subject: [Leica] Thanks to the LUG Family
From: Dave Allen - Kodak FE <Dave.Allen@West.Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 10:51:31 -0700 (PDT)

Many thanks to all who advised me on my trip to Scandinavia. Finally got all
of the Leica chromes processed. WOW. I can't wait to go back.
Special thanks to Bill for all the great tips.(And the persuasion techniques)
And also to Hans for the tips on Copenhagen. Extra special thanks to Claes in
Stockholm for taking the time to find me a room as well as showing me the best
sites of his beautiful city. The best workout my M6 has had to date. We will
meet again my friend.
I am relatively new to the LUG and to Leica in general, and i am so happy that
there is a forum to discuss all aspects of Leica. Now i've really got the bug.
As my confidence and technique improve i will do less lurking and more
contributing. My file at home is already bulging with the hard copy of the LUG
list and i am constantly referring to it.

I do have a question on lens choice. I am considering buying a 21mm. Probably
used. Which version would be best for all around shooting. Some indoors, mostly
outdoor travel photos. I already have 35mm, 50mm, and 90mm lenses. I know the
older versions won't work with the M6. But i have recently added an M3 to my
bag. (The Leica fever takes hold)

Thanks to All the Family

Dave