Subject: [Leica] Re: X-Ray question
From: Dave Allen - Kodak FE <Dave.Allen@West.Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 15:22:54 -0700 (PDT)

Alexey that is a great suggestion. I traveled in Scandinavia for three weeks
and anytime i was at an airport scanner, i presented my film clearly visible
in a ziplock bag. I let them put my unloaded M6 through the scanner with no
problem. When it is obvious that the ziplock bag only contains film, they
examined it and handed it back to me with no questions.

Happy Travels
Dave