Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarger V35
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 10:47:32 -0400

At 11:52 PM 8/11/98 -0700, Gary Todoroff wrote:
>Seeing as how I just now came out of the darkroom after three hours with my
>V35, well, that should qualify me to give you a response. The V35 was the
>last of the Leitz Focomat series, discontinued about a decade ago.

The V35 was discontinued about three years back, and was actively discussed
on the LUG at that time.

Setting up the auto-focus on a V35 can be a pain, but it CAN be done and,
once done, is immensely accurate.  It is more accurate, in my experience,
than the auto-focus on earlier Leitz enlargers.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!