Subject: RE: [Leica] Focusing
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 10:44:03 -0400

A question somewhat related to the current thread:

The horizontal - by which I mean top-to-bottom - and the vertical -
left-to-right - adjustments on my M6 viewfinder are off. The horizontal is
only slightly off, and can be seen as such at all focusing distances. The
vertical is perfect...until I focus past the last marked distance (before
infinity) with any lens. After that last marked distance, whether it is 30
feet or 300 feet, the vertical is way out. HOWEVER...At all distances, my
photos are sharp on right on focus - unless I obviously screwed up. How can
that be? What's going on here. I will be sending the body to Leica - it's
still very much on the Passport - but I'm curious as to what could be going
on.

Thanks in advance, all ye who know more than I do.

B. D.