Subject: Re: [Leica] Malaysia photo project 98
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 22:34:54 +0100

MC wrote:

>Honestly, I don't know much about the single malts, but you may like to
>know the "Tiger beer" here has been adjudged as the best lager beer in
>the world recently.>>>>>>>

MC,

Does this mean I should catch a "Tiger by it's tail?" ;)

OK folks I'll get back to Leica, don't get antsy! :)

MC I'm looking forward to meeting yourself and other LUG members of KL and
Malaysia.  I have B&W and colour slides from various assignments while
using Leicas of some sort or another.

I hope they will not expect technical details as I don't do techie, numbers
and such. Because I consider " understanding Light "  as the most important
aspect of successful photography and how it motivates me to take the
picture, it will be the theme of the presentation.

In reality, I see this as a number of LUG Leica photographers having a fun
gathering and doing a show and tell of Leica photography.

Talk to you on Sunday I'm at the Grand Centrepoint Hotel.in KL.
Tel:    603-2941588/2933988

ted