Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: M6 and lenses
From: "don ferrario" <don@ferrario.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 21:37:06 -0400

Fstop,

Sorry (again), as noted on my web page, the 90mm and
50mm were sold to the same person.

The only items left are the M6 body and the 35/1.4 lens.
They are current listed on eBay auction.  If you revisit
my web page, and click on those two items, you will be
taken directly to the eBay auction pages.

bye for now,

don ferrario
http://www.epix.net/~ferrario