Subject: RE: [Leica] Another Ken with a broken M
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 16:01:34 -0400

Could I be clever enough to drop something that has the Passport in effect?
Nope, the M6 in question is a 1990 vintage. I guess I should have dropped
my wife's new 80-200 zoom.

Cheers!

kw

>ken,
>oddly enough, the same kind of damage happened to MY M6hm this weekend.
>weirdest thing, though, is i have no idea how or when it happened.  i was
>using the m6 yesterday and swapped lenses to use my 75 and when it came
>time to advance the film, it grabbed and wouldn't move.  i couldn't
>believe it when i saw the dented rewind knob.
>

>just received my Leica passport card in the mail earlier last week.  i had
>no idea, when it arrived, that i would be needing to use the passport so
>SOON.
>:-(

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@mail.tir.com>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>