Subject: Re: [Leica] The Changing LUG
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 14:56:28 -0400

Micheal Bell,
There is a special place in Leica Heaven reserved for you! A Leica FAQ page
is a marvelous idea- I shall send the latest updated Leica ( and Rollei )
repair and service resource file to you as Marc sent me some updated info. I
dearly hope that you have Jim Brick's Cam 101 file! I downloaded it, printed
it out, then lost the computer file when I switched to Windows 98! The
printed copy is getting ragged as I have used it to explain the differences
in R cam to several people, and have copied it over several times! I would
suggest a couple of links, like to Steve Gandy's Leica info site... I gained
a lot of lore and knowledge from his site, too!
his address is:
http://cameraquest.com/classics.htm
Let me be one of the first to thank you for your generosity!
Dan'l

dwpost@msn.com