Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Street / candid photography & Ilford XP2
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 1998 08:41:32 +0200

Ron,

I too have experienced occasional problems with prints from XP2 or Kodak's
T400CN. However, in most cases it is the print and not the negative that is
affected. Since I only regard the prints I get as proofs before making real
prints, it does not bother me too much. Have you tried changing labs or
complaining to the one you use?

Nathan

Ron K. Miller wrote:

> Not sure if I like Ilford's
> XP2 iso400 film since the lab botched the two rolls I submitted for
> developing: along the edges of the negs, crack-like marks radiate from
> the sprocket holes. Sometimes the radiating lines come into the image
> area.  Is this normal as I have heard problems with lab processing
> Ilford XP2 film??

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium