Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Owners and Stereotypes
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 10:44:29 +0200

On 08-08-1998 22:42 Dominique PELLISSIER wrote:

>More seriously, Lorraine is an unknown region of France for Us citizens
>except those who were soldiers here during the WW1 (the first KIA soldier
>fell in Lorraine), during the WW2 (thanks to Patton and his third army) and
>in the 50-60' (Hello Joseph).

Dominique:

I have been to Strasbourg (Headquarters of the European Corps - that is a
multinational army corps consisting of Belgian, French, German, Spanish
and Luxemburgian units) many times and just love the city. I took many
excellent pictures there, especially night shots in the scenic area of
"Petite France". And the Christmas markets belong to the best I know.
Too bad this is over for the moment, as my professional duties do no
longer bring me to Strasbourg.

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Macintosh PowerBook G3 - it eats Pentium notebooks for lunch