Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 0.75 v. M6 0.85
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 08:59:01 -0400

I always thought that the 28mm frame lines in the regular M6 were difficult
to see (more difficult than the 35 frames in the HM), so if you were
planning on doing a lot of 28mm photography, you may be tempted by an
external finder, in which case you may as well get the HM version.

I do find that the HM is much easier to focus compared with my regular M6.
And the HM has totally revitalized 90mm photography, IMHO.

Dan C.