Subject: [Leica] Leica Photography
From: Doug Herr <71247.3542@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 21:49:17 -0400

On Thu, 06 Aug 1998, Tony Rowlett wrote:

>I'm an amateur street and candid photographer who lives in Anchorage,
>Alaska

<SNIP>

Tony,

If you're a STREET photographer in Anchorage then things really have
changed since I was there! (g).  Are they paved, or dirt streets?

Just kidding!  During my summers in Denali National Park I'd take my LEIC=
(on topic) to Anchorage on weekends just to remember what traffic signals=

were like.  I had a hard time remembering to use the sidewalks when I was=

used to walking wherever I damned well pleased (and wherever it pleased t=
he
moose and bears).

Anchorage has more than its share of interesting characters, likewise
Fairbanks.  You've got your work cut out for you!

- -Doug