Subject: Re: [Leica] which R lens from 35 to 50?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 19:16:55 -0500

At 09:07 AM 8/5/98 -0700, you wrote:

>About the 35....my Summilux was a wonderful lens, but I think the
>35 Summicron-M ASPH is a FAR better lens and I'll stick with it.

The ASPH is a much newer lens. Some day who knows what the R system will
have? They have older lenses to update than the 35 Summilux R.

>I think I have decided to stick with the M for lenses through 50,
>and to use my R for 100 and up.

Wise move. But the more I use my 19 Elmarit R, when you get into
ultra-wide, consider that.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

AAAAAA - American Association Against Acronym Abuse Anonymous