Subject: Re: [Leica] posting procedure
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 21:39:57 +0200

On 05-08-1998 17:32 Harrison McClary wrote:

>For example I use Pegasus Mail on my windows machine (a freeware program
>that works great) and Claris Emailer on my Mac (The best email client I have
>run across yet, but only for the MAC, but the Pegasus is close to the
>Calris in
>the way it works).

I agree with you, Harrison. Claris Emailer (latest version 2.0v3) is
super. It will be integrated as part of one of the next MacOS releases
and further developed by Apple now that they have taken over the product
from Claris (now Filemaker co.), or so I hear.

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Macintosh PowerBook G3 - it eats Pentium notebooks for lunch