Subject: Re: [Leica] Why we use Leica (was potential image quality)
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 21:18:47 -0400

Eric,
I have not had the pleasure to get to use an R8 ...yet. when they were first
released, I held one, and held my breath because I was afraid I'd drop it,
drool on it or otherwise irritate the salesman! :)
In reality, some of the features of my R7 are rarely used! I like the retro
feel of the SLs, and believe it or not, I have to think harder to use some
of the R7's features than I do to use the manual Leica!
Probably why I'm not a photojournalist! :)
Dan'l
Slow, but sure....
dwpost@msn.com