Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Bag recommendations
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 21:19:10 -0400

George Huczek wrote:
>SNIP

> While we're on the topic of bags, I'm going to get a larger bag than what I
> have for MF and for lugging more gear.  I'm considering one of the
> backpack-type bags, to haul about 30-40 lbs.  Any suggestions?
>
> -GH

George,

My assistant bought one of the f64 backpack-type bags for his 8x10 or
4x5. He reconfigures it depending on what he's carrying. I'm pretty
impressed with its ease of use, layout, configureability and
construction. I believe they have a web site but I'm not sure what it
is. Also, I think Lightware has a backpack type shell that can fit onto
their 1420 case liner. That way you can use the case with its shell as a
normal MF carrying case and when you want to haul it on your back you
switch shells to the backpack and away you trudge. Hope this all helps.
- --
Carl Socolow

Sometimes the wrong thing is exactly the thing you should do.