Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: France 3, Brazil 0
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 21:57:53 -0400

I missed watching the game. But with a score like that I wish I were in
my favorite bars tonight in Paris with a couple Leicas and a lot of Tmax
3200. And I know Tom Abrahamsson would want to be there with me. To all
our French LUG members I offer my congratulations and wish I were there
with you. A fitting way to keep Mssr. Cartier-Bresson awake as he
approaches his 90th.

- --
Carl Socolow

Sometimes the wrong thing is exactly the thing you should do.