Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Shoot
From: TomBR7@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 20:06:29 EDT

For those of you that are intrested I have another dealer that is having a
photo shoot in the Eastern Sierra October 8~11.

We will be going to the Bristlecone Pines, Alabama Hills, and Lone Pine, along
with a few other stops along the way.  As always I'll have gear there for you
to use.

For more info contact Mike Reed at Reed's Camera in Walnut Creek CA 925 934
7207.

Tom