Subject: [Leica] M2-R current pricing?
From: leep@mail.wsu.edu (Paul Lee)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 15:07:36 -0700

Dear All:  A friend of mine is offering to sell me his M2-R.  The camera is
in excellent condition.  A few bright marks here and there and a tiny piece
of the vulcanite (sp?) is missing around the baseplate.  My guide book is
from 92 so I don't have the current pricing.  Anyone has any idea how much
this camera is worth?  Thank you for any comments.

Paul
leep@mail.wsu.edu