Subject: [Leica] Re: Bag recommendations
From: "BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 8:53:18 -0500

I've been using a Domke 803 satchel for several years.  I like it because
of it's thinner profile than the F2, (which I use as well) and that it
looks more like a briefcase/bag than a camera bag.    It works perfectly
with my 2 SLR and 3 lens kit and works fine for the M-6 and a  three lens
kit too.  Some may find it a little tall for M eq, but that leaves more
room for film in the pockets and less chance for you to dump the entire
bag out over a concrete surface while you are fishing for a lens.  (Not
that I've done that )   I bought a two compartment "short" insert that I
use for my M-series kit.

Domke has a number of smaller bags that aren't often seen in camera
stores, so it's best to look at a brochure or web page.

Duane Birkey

HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador