Subject: [Leica] RE: nipple circumference
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 11:57:00 +0000

Tom,
 Nice reply. Keeping the feedback coming... My dad popped over last night
(on his way to the airport for his holidays, we're his airport car park!)
and I let him try out your soft release. He's used Leicas for over 40
years and he couldn't believe it! How you make that device work is a
mystery! He was genuinely impressed with the transformation that it
created. You can guess what his Christmas present will be...

Jem

 ----------
Mark,
Remember that the nipple circumference has to do with the orgiastic feel
of
the release. The variations of the hues of anodizing is there to make
them
different for future collectors. There is nothing more boring than
collecting
exactly, identical looking items. I am only providing a service here!
If you found a perfect one, I have failed. This means I have no more
levels of
perfection to achieve. Jeff should have charged you $100 for that one.
Absolute perfection has only been achieved in one Softrelease. It is
anodized
deep purple and sits on one of my black M2’s with a matching deep purple
Rapidwinder.
Funny write up! I enjoyed it and K&S profited from it too!
Softly,
Tom A