Subject: Re: [Leica] Quality Control
From: smhickel@iserv.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 23:38:56 -0400

Tom,

I was just in Ardens yesterday. They had three, maybe four R-lenses of
various lengths, three m-lenses, one R-8 body and one chrome m-6 body,
probably HM. Plus they had three or four minilux's and other Leica point
and shoots and four leica binoculars.

These folks are the best I have worked with, if only from a customer
service point of view. They can and do order what ever you want and take
good care of me.

Steve